Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I had to sign up with www.linkedin.com for a case at work –long story. It’s basically a networking website. You create a profile, people can view your profile and request to be introduced into your network and vice versa. Of course you also get bombarded with ads, job opportunities, and such targeted toward you based on your profile. So yesterday I get a notice that DreamWorks Animation is hiring for a paralegal. That’s what I’m talking about. Paralegal to the stars. Can’t you see it? I could casually “drop” my as of yet unwritten screenplays all over the place! Get discovered! Co-write a movie with Owen Wilson! Refuse to let Paris Hilton audition for it! While I’m at it, I would refuse to let Tom Cruise audition, too. I would cast Joaquin Phoenix and Johnny Depp in all of my movies. Become Brittney Spears’ new best friend. Help her stop being so dumb. Empower her to leave K-dumb. Work out with Sandra Bullock. Cause a scene whenever I’m back in town at the local Starbucks. See ya folks, I’m going to Hollywood!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home