Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Quote for the day:

"To me, being cool is just the opposite of living. It's about not getting too worked up about anything, by being 'Nyah, nyah, nyah,' and no big deal. I can't stand that. It's such a jaded, clichéd posture to take. I get real enthusiastic about stuff. It's what I think is life-affirming." -Owen Wilson

On that note...

I'm back! Back to myself, that is. I'm back to starting new blogs(don't worry the other one has a theme and a purpose) and writing childrens' stories and starting a p.i. agency and writing a sitcom. Don't you like me better when I'm enthusiastic? What the hell was wrong with me on Monday? Note to self: Do not post on blog when feeling totally insane.

2 Comments:

Blogger coach said...

welcome back !
what's the photo of wilson doing there?

7:49 AM  
Blogger melissa said...

Well, thanks. It's his quote, I failed so say that in the original post.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home