Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I am not sure what to think about all of this. This is very interesting to say the least. I am sorry it took me a few days to look at your blog. I was really missing out (no sarcasm intended). Although, I don' t see any mention of me in your profile or with your pictures and I am not sure how to take that. I mean, Chelsea was my dog too at one time! And that picture from NewYork was taken with me sitting right next to you. Under you likes and hobbies there is no mention of me. I mean, seriously, it needs some work! It is like I don't even exist in the world according to Woo. Well, I will change that, I will post messages and pictures of me so that everyone knows I am a part of the Woo World too.

Wow....it is fun to rant like a crazy person without regard! But....I guess you already know that. I also didn't see rapping under your hobbies. Maybe it is there and I missed it, but you are the first white female para "legal" rapper that I know and I think that is a significant hobby of yours. What can we rant about.....Here's a topic...the holy roman empire...it was neither holy...nor roman...nor an empire...discuss (tribute to Mike Myers and SNL). Seriously, post a topic (other than David Blaine) and let's blog!

Good Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home