Saturday, May 06, 2006

Well, isn't this blogging stressful? Or maybe I just need to relax. When did I get so uptight? As soon as I got up this morning (pushing snooze a remarkable one time) I thought...did anyone read it? Are there nasty comments? Like, "Excuse me, but you seem to ask a lot of dumb questions" Or maybe someone making fun of my movie choices, "Anchorman is so dumb. It is two hours of my life I wish I could get back. I detest that silly Will Ferrell." Or, "Did you take that picture of yourself?" (Why yes, yes I did.) But good news, I guess. No comments. So, either no one stumbled across my blog in the 6 hours that I was sleeping, or no one felt moved enough to say anything. Note to self: don't stress over blog. Blog is supposed to be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home