Friday, May 05, 2006

Well, here it is. After much talk about how I like to read blogs, and it would be nice to have a blog, and wonder how you set up a blog...ta da. Now...what do I say? Have not given that too much thought... I think I was operating under the assumption that if I actually had a blog, that the minute I sat down to it I would suddenly have an arsenal of witticisms, funny anecdotes, intelligent observations, even insightful rants.... Uh, not so much. At least not yet. I'm not that great at small talk. Well, that's not true....small talk I can do, because I'm just naturally curious. I can question a poor soul to death. I ask questions all the time...questions that people can't, or don't want to answer. When I watch movies, I'll constantly ask questions. "Why is he doing that? Why did he go in there? Does he know she is lying?" Without fail, the person with me always says, "I don't know! I started watching it when you did!!" I know they don't have the answer. The question just has to be asked. Or here's one, do pigeons ever get dizzy? I mean, have you ever really watched a pigeon? Back and forth and up and down and back and forth and up and down...I feel a little dizzy just thinking about it. Or, what kind of voice do you think your dog would have if he/she could talk? (I am quite certain that my crazy crazy Papillon would sound just like speedy Gonzalez, and my big loping Lab like Goofy.) And it's not that I expect anyone to answer these questions when I ask, it's just fun to wonder out loud. But I don't suppose I can fill up my blog with questions. Who would read them? Who will ever read this at all, besides my friend K who has a newfound obsession with blogs? Who are you out there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home