Tuesday, May 09, 2006

K, you're right. This blog lacks focus. This blog has no theme, no motif, no subject. And I still have not figured out what to say. So I think I will just post funny pictures of my dogs. It's my blog, I can do what I want, right? For some reason this picture of Chelsea cracks me up. It's pretty crazy, too, that it was taken in our tent in complete darkness with the night setting on. I am always amazed when that works. So, here ya go world. Meet my neurotic Papillon Chelsea. She hates men, other dogs, cats, toys, bones, rain, vets, and most of all my husband. She loves sleeping, food, riding in the car, going for walks, and following me everywhere. She rides in the basket on my bike, she climbs in my suitcase, my purse, my backpack. She's crazy as a loon. We make a nice pair.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh the crazy papillon! she does tend to grow on you. even though she has know me for years, she still pees at the sight of me. what does that say about me? am i that scary? chelsea no lick lick!

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home