Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Went to see the Floating Men last weekend with The Kev...I think that will be his new name here in blog land. (And no , the Floating Men do not pay me to talk about them, although that's not a bad idea...) Had a blast. It just is my favorite thing to do, I think. There was such an awesome array of freaks there. And I mean that in the gentlest, most loving way, freaks, so don't be offended. There are always a handful, but this crowd was packed to the gills with them. I felt soooooooooo suburban, so "vanilla" as my brother would say. Oh well, there could be worse things, I suppose. I am ready to go again, already. But shows are few and far between these days. Jeff is busy with his full time day job as a conversation consultant (huh?) and Scot is away in Canada being a professor. (double huh?) I guess we're all a little suburban, aren't we? But whatever you call them, they freaking rock. I freaking love them. And it doesn't seem to fade, even after all these years. True love, I guess. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home