Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I suddenly feel better about all of the stupid things I ever did at work. Like talking about one of my old bosses in a not-so-positive fashion after having failed to successfully hang up my phone after paging someone over the work intercom. Yep, there went my comments. All over the firm. For all to hear. But they were so muffled, thank goodness, that no one could understand. That was at my last job-that's all behind me now. Thank goodness we aren't allowed to page at my current job. Gives me the willies just thinking about how easily it can all go wrong... Anyway, watch this and feel instantly better about all of the dumb stuff you ever did at work. Feel free to post your dumbest and most embarrassing here! But good luck topping this. (Oh, and disclaimer, I am feeling lazy and did not verify that this is true. I tend to think everything is fake, in case you didn't know what. So if it's not for real - sorry. It's still funny.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF6n5alsG8M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home