Monday, August 07, 2006

No can do.
This Prozac moment is gone.
I've heard about enough out of you.
They're my toys and I'm taking them home.
Let's just see how you do on your own for a while,
Now why don't we?
If you wake up and shake all the apes off your back
Look me up in the shade of the trees.
Its the same old knock-down drag-out fight
The same old tunnel at the end of the light
Same old brick wall way too high to climb
Same old dead stallion carousel ride.
No more horses to ride.
All the ponies have died.
So throw down your bullwhip and swallow your pride.
My macabre Annie Oakley your horoscope lied.
This affair's going nowhere in big lazy circles tonight.
In big lazy circles tonight. *
*Floating Men

Do the Floating Men have a lyric for all my emotions? I think they just might.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home