Thursday, July 27, 2006

I was watching Purple Rain last night. My other half loves that movie. I never watched it back in the day, so I have trouble watching it now because it looks so dated. It's funny how that is. I could watch St. Elmo's fire every day and even though I know it looks dated as all get out, it doesn't bug me because I watched it the first time when it was still current. But trying to watch Purple Rain or some other old movie that I didn't watch when it first came out is so hard for me to do. So anyway Prince is up on stage wailing and writhing away to Nikki or Nicki or however you spell it. He runs off stage and the club manager (I guess that's who it is) comes back and tells him that nobody digs his music but him. Made me think of my blog. What if nobody digs it but me????? Do you dig it, Constant Readers, do you????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home