Friday, July 07, 2006

Overslept.
Failed a pregancy test. (Failed? Whatever.)
Overslept even later.
Left for work 10 minutes past the time I'm supposed to be there.
Realized I had no gas in car.
Got to work late.
Was annoyingly busy all day.
Worked late.
Got caught in bad traffic on the way home.
Failed pregnancy test # 2.
Had a fight.
Checked stupid blog.
What a stupid day..
The weather's nice, though.
And I have freedom. And liberty. Food, a house. A dog that worships me. Family that adores me. Friends that tolerate me. (ha) A good man. A really, really good man. A decent job. I'm relatively healthy. Financially comfortable. I have books to read, movies to watch, friends to call. (And laundry to do, carpets to clean, dishes to put away, bills to pay, a car that needs a look-see, trees to water, dogs to groom, exercise to do...)
All in all, not so bad.
Just keep saying that,
all in all
not
so
bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home